This beautiful pink sandstone Richardson Romanesque architecture 1891 depot was operated by the Alabama Great Southern Railroad. It served as a train station until 1970. It now houses railroad memorabilia, Dioramas handcrafted back in 1913, Indian Artifacts, local history and more!
Located on 105 5th Street North, in downtown Fort Payne, Alabama 35967.
Hours of operation are Mon., Wed., & Fri. 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Sunday 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. For general information and group tours of 25 people or more, call the Depot during regular business hours at 256-845-5714.